Sunday 1 May 2016

The Diabetes Manager

Welcome to "The Diabetes Manager".  This is my first ever attempt at a "blog".  IT savvy, I am not but I am trying to keep up with the kids.

This blog is for any managers working in diabetes, whether in the NHS, charity or private sectors - or anyone interested.

When asking my husband whether I should start a blog for managers working in diabetes, he said, "No. It would be boring".

And the truth is, he is probably right but I get really excited about how diabetes NHS policy can be translated into improving outcomes for people affected by diabetes or the risk of diabetes.  Ask my friends.  I could prattle on about my passion all day long!

So rather than bore my husband and my friends I thought a blog would be a good outlet.

And you never know, there maybe others out there that loves this stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment